Friday, May 1, 2009

"Through Origin and Inspiration"

Time to stop wallowing in self-pity. She can carry on, so can I. This is a place of "Inspiration", not a place to unleash sorrow upon others...

Oh, but it's not over yet. So close, it's just out of arms' length...


____________________

*Yawn*... It's 6 am right now. Had to wake up early because this is the only time of day that I can blog without interruptions to the Internet connection by the family. Slept pretty late last night too. My dad, bro, and I went to watch a 10.45 movie. If you passed by my comics recently, you can easily guess what movie we watched...

I'd give it a 7. Effects are nice, but story's kinda shallow. Not exactly the best, but then, all the X-Men movies so far aren't really anyway...

____________________


Went back home pretty late on Wednesday. Stayed back to help out the EAK team. Hope they did well on Thursday...

On the bright side, instead of having to walk home, Fiona got her mum to give me a lift back...

____________________


It's been a while since my last LEGO creation. Here's a new one, built by combining LEGO Exo-Force's Aero Booster and Golden Guardian:

OMEGA GURDIAN
And yes, that is indeed a handkerchief-turned-cape hanging out over his back. I know, kinda cheesy, but still...

Obviously the inspiration had to come from somewhere. Bonus points to those who can figure out the name and cartoon from which the inspiration character came from. If you're having trouble, the thumbnail below should make things a whole lot more easier...


And here's a music video, just because it's kinda cool...

____________________

One last one to end the round up. Got back some of my test papers, and the results so far are... kinda frightening... in a good way... Let's see, perfect scores for Maths and Engi. Drawing, 93% for Moral, two questions shy of a full score, and 89% for English. See what I mean by "frightening"?...

____________________


Quote of the day:
"Why should I help you? *sinister grin* We're still under the argument period..."
Take a guess...

No comments: