Saturday, May 9, 2009

"Through the Seasons in the Sun"

*Yawn*... Feeling kinda tired now. Woke up at 8.00 this morning. Why so early? Well, I slept at 10.30+ last night. Kinda tired last night too. After school, after meeting with the afternoon section probates, went home to recharge, then headed for tuition.

After tuition, stopped by at the PhD uniform store in Queen's Park again to pick up on the second order:

Two brand new name tags, as requested by Miss Jwolin. Now she owes me RM20...

Oh, and also, SMSed with Fiona for a while, until around 10+ pm...

____________________

Onto today. Like I said, woke up at 8.00, then spent the whole morning at the PC. Most of it was used to build my latest creation, this time fully digital, using the LEGO Digital Designer. The new palette of bricks proved quite useful. More on that in a moment.

Anyway, throughout Youth Fellowship, Ming Wei kept grilling me on our imminent interrogation regarding a certain someone in my life, right until dinner, which we had at some HongKee restaurant in Sunway Pyramid. (Wasn't cheap, mind you) Fortunately, circumstances have resulted in the delay of Miss Lee poking around in my life for a while...

____________________

Right, as I've mentioned, I spent this morning building a creation entirely out of digital bricks. Building digitally has its pros and cons, but it turned out quite well, I think...

MAGNA ANGEL


As with the previous two, this one is once again based off a cartoon character. This fella might be a lot more easier to recognize, though...



Okay, that's all for now, I guess. Until next time...

No comments: