First of all, Kak Lai Yee's class is on break today, so she didn't come to school. Abg Sathya is busy with his MUET exam, and Bainun is involved in the school debate. So, I'm left to take charge for today...
After Abg Sathya's class left for their MUET exam, the assembly PA somehow malfunctioned. So, Shi Wah and Ain had to emcee manually with their voices alone, until Nikraj came with a backup Mic. Checking went by smoothly, and I went around asking prefect teachers if they could attend the prefects' meeting after school.
During recess, we found ourselves short-handed. Faiz & Azrul were away, Ken Yung was absent, and Abg Sathya & Abg Yohnny were busy. So, we had a bit of difficulty chasing the guys from the canteen when recess ended. Sze Kei joked with her comment on the missing boys, "Kalau ada pun mana ada buat kerja?..."
Still, nothing we couldn't handle.
Finally, the meeting after school. Only half of the entire Seniors present showed up. Teachers were all unable to attend, and most of the prefects were late, to boot! Still, the show must go on. I headed the meeting, and sadly, the prefects present responded like dead men walking. (What does it take to get some spirit out of these guys?...) Anyway, I tried my best at the end to liven things up a little. And that was it, I guess. I left for CF later, and we had an inspiring last meet of the current term. The next meeting after this is next month, after the holidays...
So, through the fire and flame, and how did it turn out? I don't know, but I'm getting ready to pick up the cinders and ashes...


The inspiration for this guy came from the same cartoon as the last one, but from a different character this time. Here's a thumbnail...
And the same music video from before...
That's all for now, I guess. Until next time...
Finally, the meeting after school. Only half of the entire Seniors present showed up. Teachers were all unable to attend, and most of the prefects were late, to boot! Still, the show must go on. I headed the meeting, and sadly, the prefects present responded like dead men walking. (What does it take to get some spirit out of these guys?...) Anyway, I tried my best at the end to liven things up a little. And that was it, I guess. I left for CF later, and we had an inspiring last meet of the current term. The next meeting after this is next month, after the holidays...
So, through the fire and flame, and how did it turn out? I don't know, but I'm getting ready to pick up the cinders and ashes...
____________________
Surprisingly, Fiona showed up for the meeting after school today, despite being absent for school. Though, when I told her I was surprise, she responded, "But you don't look surprised one..." Well, I had a lot of things running through my mind, so I didn't really have the chance to look surprised...
Quote of the Day:
Surprisingly, Fiona showed up for the meeting after school today, despite being absent for school. Though, when I told her I was surprise, she responded, "But you don't look surprised one..." Well, I had a lot of things running through my mind, so I didn't really have the chance to look surprised...
Quote of the Day:
JwoLin : Where's Fiona?
She asks me this every single time little Miss Treasurer is absent...


The inspiration for this guy came from the same cartoon as the last one, but from a different character this time. Here's a thumbnail...
And the same music video from before...That's all for now, I guess. Until next time...


No comments:
Post a Comment