Apparently, the lightning bolt also overloaded the electricity power supply around Taman Maluri. I heard my dad and mom outside. (Jon looks to have slept right through it...) My dad reset the fuse box, and power was restored. And then, life goes on...
Just for fun, here are a few pictures taken today, just now, at 7.00 pm plus. Keep in mind the sun hasn't completely set during this time, and you'll get an idea of how thick the storm clouds in the picture below are...

The storm has yet to reach here at the time of post, though the thunder booms are slowly getting louder...____________________
Diagnostic exams. Sigh. Oh, well. Actually, it's not all that bad. The language subjects were okay, with a bit of trick-questionery. The Maths subjects (including Add Maths) on the other hand, are, dare I say it, a challengingly fun. I don't know, I kinda like numbers, calculations, and logical reasoning...
Although, I must say, I never really liked calculating data. Especially in the Statistics chapters. This is also why I avoided the two Index Number questions completely at the last part of the Add Maths paper today, where we were given a choice of two from four questions. Instead, I went straight for the Solution of Triangles questions. Si Ying and Kak Lai Yee called me crazy when I told them this. I don't blame them. Index Number questions are considerably easy, but honestly, I really don't like calculating data... (Maybe it's 'cause I'm more a technical person, rather than a statistical person...)
The intro video to MegaMan X5. The music is interesting...
Diagnostic exams. Sigh. Oh, well. Actually, it's not all that bad. The language subjects were okay, with a bit of trick-questionery. The Maths subjects (including Add Maths) on the other hand, are, dare I say it, a challengingly fun. I don't know, I kinda like numbers, calculations, and logical reasoning...
Although, I must say, I never really liked calculating data. Especially in the Statistics chapters. This is also why I avoided the two Index Number questions completely at the last part of the Add Maths paper today, where we were given a choice of two from four questions. Instead, I went straight for the Solution of Triangles questions. Si Ying and Kak Lai Yee called me crazy when I told them this. I don't blame them. Index Number questions are considerably easy, but honestly, I really don't like calculating data... (Maybe it's 'cause I'm more a technical person, rather than a statistical person...)
____________________
Lower Sixes came in this week. Met a few old Seniors. Familiar faces like Abg Hon Sim, Kak Suba, Abg Haziq are among the list. Wonder how'll they respond to going home at 3.00 pm plus...
Lower Sixes came in this week. Met a few old Seniors. Familiar faces like Abg Hon Sim, Kak Suba, Abg Haziq are among the list. Wonder how'll they respond to going home at 3.00 pm plus...
____________________
Been spending a lot of time with Kak Lai Yee this week. Seems like after the previous storm, we're now flying through a clear blue sky... I wonder what's next in this roller coaster of a friendship...
No creation this time. Inspiration's not flowing. Oh, well, it'll come eventually...
Here's a video in the meantime...
Been spending a lot of time with Kak Lai Yee this week. Seems like after the previous storm, we're now flying through a clear blue sky... I wonder what's next in this roller coaster of a friendship...
____________________
No creation this time. Inspiration's not flowing. Oh, well, it'll come eventually...
Here's a video in the meantime...
No comments:
Post a Comment