____________________
I'm proud to announce that I've finished my Moral project work! Now, only Add Maths remains... Though, I think wrapping the cover in gold foil paper is a little bit too 'flashy'...
I'm proud to announce that I've finished my Moral project work! Now, only Add Maths remains... Though, I think wrapping the cover in gold foil paper is a little bit too 'flashy'...

Don't mind me for ranting, but why does everyone think that we can hand in our project works after the holidays??? I'm very certain that all our F5 teachers have set the deadlines before the holidays. (though unreasonable that may be...) I'm not sure about other classes, but for my class, my Add Maths teacher wants it next Mon-Tue (I'm halfway done), and my Moral teacher definitely wants it before the holidays. (Obviously, already done) All it takes is good planning, and early preparations, as evidenced by the fruit of my Moral project...
____________________Spent some time after school building the rest of the Sonic series from Let's and Go...


____________________
And now, for a public service message. "Life is short, but it's all that we have to show what are we worth here on earth. Therefore, make the most of it, and don't waste it..."
And now, for a public service message. "Life is short, but it's all that we have to show what are we worth here on earth. Therefore, make the most of it, and don't waste it..."

No comments:
Post a Comment