____________________
Today was History. No, not that I mean that today is finished, or doomed, I mean we had our History paper today. (Lame joke, I know...) But with the inherent toughness of the History paper, and the general difficulty I have in coping with the subject, my History might as well be history...
Quote : "Nicholas, ingat, kamu disasarkan untuk mendapat straight As ya..." - Pn. Mardiana
____________________
Anyone know the name of that new, relatively young, guy teacher? Honestly, I don't but oh well... Anyway, he asked for another copy of my proposed design for our Form's Alumni shirt. (Of which will not be revealed on this blog until it is released) So, when I handed it to him today, we had this conversation:
I feel very, very insulted...
It happened to be thundering-ly pouring when I wanted to go home today. (I stayed in school to work on my Add Maths project) Fortunately, Kak Lai Yee's dad was kind enough to offer to send me home, along with Vadhana. When you read this, Kak Lai Yee, thanks a lot!
Pictured: An origami buttonhole flower.
Not pictured: The actual origami buttonhole flower I gave to Kak Lai Yee this morning. (Hope you like it, Kak Lai Yee) ____________________
Anyone know the name of that new, relatively young, guy teacher? Honestly, I don't but oh well... Anyway, he asked for another copy of my proposed design for our Form's Alumni shirt. (Of which will not be revealed on this blog until it is released) So, when I handed it to him today, we had this conversation:
Him : Nicholas, kamu ambil tuisyen untuk LK ke?
Me : Er, tak.
Him : *surprised* Kamu tak nak skor ke?
Me : *sheer amazement* ??????????
____________________
It happened to be thundering-ly pouring when I wanted to go home today. (I stayed in school to work on my Add Maths project) Fortunately, Kak Lai Yee's dad was kind enough to offer to send me home, along with Vadhana. When you read this, Kak Lai Yee, thanks a lot!
Pictured: An origami buttonhole flower.Not pictured: The actual origami buttonhole flower I gave to Kak Lai Yee this morning. (Hope you like it, Kak Lai Yee) ____________________
Here's something rather new. The theme song to Transformers : Revenge of the Fallen:
*You're probably wondering why I didn't just post the third and final trailer video. (Yes, it's out) Well, I did, it's just that it's over at Chronicler's Comics...
No comments:
Post a Comment