Monday, May 25, 2009

"Through Golden Meadows"

Huzzah!



Huzzah!



Huzzah! Behold! I have finished my Add Maths project work! And now, I hereby claim to be the first F5 Cochranean in 2009 to have successfully completed both, the Moral project work and Add Maths project work! (Unless, there's someone else before me...)

And all I had to do was stay back in school until 7.00 pm to do it...

Well, to be honest, I would have gone home at 3.00. I only stayed back that long because Ken Yung hinted that the EAK team might need my help. (A very big "might". I hardly did anything...) Well, I did get a little reward out of it. I got a ride back home courtesy of Fiona's mom...

All the best to the EAK team!

____________________


Figured it's time to refurbish this blog again. No more plain, bland, white on grey backgrounds. The light blue scattered throughout the blog should make it a light read...

Speaking of which, does anyone ever read this blog anymore? (Other that the GitP, of course...) Seems like everyone's gone back to "lurking" again. Oh, well...

But if it doesn't trouble you, the reader, do feel free to drop a comment sometime. I don't want to "syok sendiri" over here...

____________________


No comments: