Recess was more or less the same, nothing worth noting about. MUET finished around the same time as recess, so when we finished chasing, the Capt walked past me with her friends, saying they'll be off to Jusco for a while...
Later on, during last period, the Capt came back from her "outing", and stopped by my class. She called for me in order to hand me a little something. Unfortunately for her, it was during Pn. Leena's class, so when she was done, Pn. Leena called her in and gave her an earful about some complaints she has. (Sorry you had to go through that, Capt)
After school was the Junior and Probation prefects' Voice Testing. I'd rather not say too much, since the boys kinda let us down compared to the girls...
Kak Lai Yee had choir practice after that, so I went to the library to wait. We both met back up in the Prefects' room, and I finally got to reconcile with her. Hopefully I'll learn to tread lighter after this, lest I be struck by lightning and stunned by thunder...
Thanks for the sushi, Kak Lai Yee!
____________________
Diagnostic Exam next week! (Well, tomorrow actually, for Tasawur Islam and Chinese Language students) With God by my side, and the prayers of friends and family, I hope I can mirror my Intervensi 2 performance. My prayers to all my fellow F5s as well, let's do our school proud!
"It's time to go!"
Diagnostic Exam next week! (Well, tomorrow actually, for Tasawur Islam and Chinese Language students) With God by my side, and the prayers of friends and family, I hope I can mirror my Intervensi 2 performance. My prayers to all my fellow F5s as well, let's do our school proud!
No comments:
Post a Comment