Anyway, wait, what am I doing here?... I should be studying...
____________________
Right, so today, after school, hung out with Fiona and Kak Lai Yee. (Even though I should have been studying) You know, every time those two get together, they always seem to engage in some deep discussions about school, prefects, and just life in general. I try to listen, but my Rate of mental translation is less than their Speed of conversation. So I usually try to grasp the main points here and there...
Speaking of studying, it's our Diagnostics exam for the next three weeks. (Fancy way of saying mid-terms) Just finished BM today, with English tomorrow...
Right, so today, after school, hung out with Fiona and Kak Lai Yee. (Even though I should have been studying) You know, every time those two get together, they always seem to engage in some deep discussions about school, prefects, and just life in general. I try to listen, but my Rate of mental translation is less than their Speed of conversation. So I usually try to grasp the main points here and there...
____________________
Speaking of studying, it's our Diagnostics exam for the next three weeks. (Fancy way of saying mid-terms) Just finished BM today, with English tomorrow...
____________________
Mothers' Day yesterday... Pretty usual. Celebration at church, then lunch with grandparents and cousins. It's just as describable as the Mothers' Day greeting I posted over at the comics' blog...
Mothers' Day yesterday... Pretty usual. Celebration at church, then lunch with grandparents and cousins. It's just as describable as the Mothers' Day greeting I posted over at the comics' blog...
____________________
Speaking of comics, I've been having waves of inspiration lately. Be sure to check out my new wave of strips over at the site...
____________________
Here's a little trick of light. That's the window to the PC room, which I sit next to everyday. Notice anything odd about what seems to be an ordinary afternoon sun?
First of all, you'll notice that the sun seems to be shining through the main condo tower, which is impossible. What comes next isn't determinable from the picture, but this window faces North. As we know, the sun sets in the West, rendering this picture impossible...
Now, this is the same window from a different angle...
What happened actually was that the sun reflected off the metal frame of the window, at an angle which caused it to shine into the room. This gives the illusion that the sun is shining directly into the room. Although it's just an illusion, it helps brighten up an otherwise dull room. And scientifically, it's pretty cool...
Finally, to end the round-up, here's yet another Digimon-based creation. (Really, I think I'm too free...)
Speaking of comics, I've been having waves of inspiration lately. Be sure to check out my new wave of strips over at the site...
____________________
Here's a little trick of light. That's the window to the PC room, which I sit next to everyday. Notice anything odd about what seems to be an ordinary afternoon sun?First of all, you'll notice that the sun seems to be shining through the main condo tower, which is impossible. What comes next isn't determinable from the picture, but this window faces North. As we know, the sun sets in the West, rendering this picture impossible...
Now, this is the same window from a different angle...What happened actually was that the sun reflected off the metal frame of the window, at an angle which caused it to shine into the room. This gives the illusion that the sun is shining directly into the room. Although it's just an illusion, it helps brighten up an otherwise dull room. And scientifically, it's pretty cool...
____________________
Finally, to end the round-up, here's yet another Digimon-based creation. (Really, I think I'm too free...)

____________________
*I lost my nametag! If anyone finds it, let me know!
*I lost my nametag! If anyone finds it, let me know!


No comments:
Post a Comment