Monday, April 27, 2009

"Raging Storm"

Sigh... didn't know how much this argument is affecting me until today. First, I fumbled (mutliple times) while emcee-ing during assembly. Second, I had trouble concentrating in History class. (Okay, wait, scrap that last one, everyone has trouble concentrating in History class) But the point is, I'm getting tensed, and the effects aren't nice. I've been able to shake it off for the rest of the day by drawing today's comic strip, which you can view over through the link on the right.

Thankfully there are those who're perceptive enough to notice (Thanks, Choy), kind enough to advise (Thanks Francken), and benevolent enough to mediate and counsel (Thank you very, very much, Fiona). Also there's no forgetting the helpful verses of the Bible obtained through my Quiet Time. Thank you God for your comfort and refuge...

Double sigh... Wish it would end quickly...

____________________

On a very much lighter note, I got to find out two of my test paper results. Maths and Engi. Drawing. Guess what, I got perfect scores for both of them...

Yup. One-zero-zero. Two papers. Actually, two easy papers. (Si Ying is awestruck) I already set high targets for these two anyway. Now, to look forward to the rest...

____________________

Once again, I went to PhD in Queen's Park today to reconfirm the tag order. That, and also to order new nametags for JwoLin. My heart almost stopped when the owner told me the price of one goldnametag - RM10. Yes, I'm serious. Our gold nametags are worth RM10! Each! Thankfully the school subsidized RM3 per nametag when we got them. I think I'm gonna value my nametags much, much more after this. JwoLin's gonna be surprised by the price...

Speaking of JwoLin, here's a little shoutout to today's birthday girl. Happy 17th Birthday, JwoLin Choo! Hope you like that card I gave you...

Speaking about gold on the other hand...


____________________

I found something interesting today...


It's the actual Bible illustrated entirely out of LEGO. (Yup, LEGO) Says on the site that it's a one-man project. Man, that guy must have a lot of time and bricks on his hand... (Oh, how I admire/envy him) I'm actually reading through the guy's rendition of Revelations. Give it a visit, it's quite enjoyable.

No comments: