Wednesday, April 22, 2009

"Two-Two-Four-Zero-Nine"

Time : 8.00 am
Location : Classroom
Activity : Intervention Test 2 - Additional Mathematics

So, there I was. Calmly calculating formulas and figuring out the answers to the questions. I was barely halfway through the paper, when I glanced at my watch to check the time. 8.55 am. I looked up at the blackboard. 20 minutes left, and still 3 long questions to go. Crap. So, without wasting time, I high-tailed it and did all the calculations at a frantic pace. Bruce said I was writing like there was no tomorrow, my pen almost never leaving the paper. Then, just as the teacher signaled time's up, I put down my pen. (Too bad it wasn't smoking. That would have been cool) Si Ying heard me put my pen down, and had a look of surprise at on her face. Me? Well, I was just glad to be the only one in class to actually finish the paper. Whether right or wrong, I'll let time tell. Right now, I'm basking in the fact that I finished my Add Maths paper...

___________________


Time : 11.30 am
Location : Classroom
Activity : Preparation for Engi. Drawing test

It's not very often that your preparation involves actually teaching someone else. That's exactly what I did today. I gave Si Ying a crash course on 2-point perspective drawing. She looked like she understood what I was teaching her, even successfully completing some exercise questions. Unfortunately though, during the last moments of the paper, when I merely glanced over, I saw that she forgot, or got most of her techniques wrong. (Don't tell her I said that!) Guess teaching's not my thing (Though in all fairness, it was a crash course...)

____________________


Time : 3.15 pm
Location : Queen's Park
Activity : ...

Now what would I be doing at Queen's Park? Well, the uniform shop that supplies for our school, Pow Heong Designs (PhD), I was sent there to make an order for new Probation Prefects' tags. (A great misfortune that this year's batch can't seem to keep their tags in good condition... We've lost more than 5 tags up to date) So, I walked over there (alone), then walked back home (also alone). Of all the days to have to carry my Engi. Drawing bag...

____________________


Time : 4.30 pm
Location : Home
Activity : Tech Support

Kak Lai Yee again, with a request for some tech help. She's kinda the only person who I can successfully give tech support to. Probably due to her quick-learning abilities... Oh, and she still manages to find opportunities to poke some fun at me...

____________________


____________________

Quote of the Day:
Kak Lai Yee : Hehe... Bully me back lah, if you dare... >:D
Honestly. Me? Revenge against her? I don't have the heart to do that...


Oh, and the numeric title today is actually today's date...

No comments: