Wednesday, April 15, 2009

"NightCall"

Some people can somehow survive with minimal amounts of night-time sleep. It's not that big of a deal, until it affects those who really need all the rest they can get...
So, I was soundly sleeping last night, as usual, when my handphone started ringing. Since my handphone doubles as my alarm clock, I thought it was time to get up. However, it turns out Kak Lai Yee sent me a message asking for some assistance. I checked the time - 2.00 am. Then I wondered whether I was dreaming... After confirming I was awake, I replied to her, while still lying in bed. After that, I dragged myself to the computer room, did what she asked me to do, then went back to sleep...

And then I had a bit of trouble staying awake for the rest of the day...

Oh, Kak Lai Yee, don't take this the wrong way. I'd love to help you whenever you ask. Just hopefully, the call doesn't come in the middle of the night, when I'm sound asleep...



Quote of the Day:
Kak Lai Yee : I promise, I won't disturb your sleep again.
Self-explanatory

No comments: