It's just not my day today...
Well, actually, almost everything was quite smooth, the photo sessions, the prefects' orientation...
But of course, I meant something else.
Just today, I found out that for the last 4 years, I've been spelling Fiona's middle Chinese name wrong.
And now she's really mad at me.
And I mean, really, really mad at me.
So, until she accepts my apology, I'm gonna keep trying to make it up to her...
You know, my newly-acquired rose-folding skills could be of some use, combined with my poetry-writing ability...
____________________
Speaking of rose-folding, I spent the afternoon (or evening, if you'd prefer) teaching the art to Kak Lai Yee. Good thing she's a quick learner. Now she can fold a rose just a well as me...
Oh, and I was late to meet her. But then, I could explain to her a thousand times that I was busy, and she'd probably still won't believe me...
____________________
The acclaimed "Golden Rose"...(This is the 2nd one. For my 1st one, visit the blog link under "Sally")
No comments:
Post a Comment