____________________
Before that, after school yesterday was our Prefects' Friendly Sports Activities. The guys played football, and the girls played um... basketball? The girls went first. Half-an-hour of intense action. (Very, very intense action) I don't wanna go into specifics, but I'll say that I have a new respect (and fear) for the girls. For full event coverage, visit Syanaz's blog here.
Then after that, the boys had our turn. Much less action/violence than the girls, but still kinda pacy. Again, no specifics, so you'll have to visit Ken Yung's blog here for full details.
____________________
Anyway, me and Kak Lai Yee are having yet another one of our disagreements. However, this time, it's lasting longer than usual because both of us aren't talking to each other. (Usually it's just her)
*Sigh*... *Double Sigh*... and *Triple Sigh*...
"You're far too chivalrous, Nick. You gotta stand your own ground, stop letting others push you around or step over you. What's that? It's a girl who's pushing you around? Oh, well, in that case, be a gentleman, let the girl have her way..."I have this dang conversation in my head every time we quarrel, which has led to more apologies than needed from my end. Obviously, you can guess that this time I haven't apologized in full yet. But, really, sometimes I wonder why do I have to be the one to apologize all the time... (It's rhetorical, don't answer that question!)
Sadly, Fiona got caught up in this too. She's forced to be the neutral party between us, and I can tell she's stressed. Very sorry, Fiona, for the pressure our argument's causing you...
*Sigh*... I have a lot of repair work to do...
If you're reading this, Kak Lai Yee, when can I start talking to you again?...
P.S. - This is why I never dared to bully you...
No comments:
Post a Comment