You have my Senior, Mandy to thank for today's post...Today, after school, I accompanied her (and a few librarians) to Methodist Boys' School for "Combined Boards Day". At first I wasn't interested in going. But alas, dear Kak Lai Yee just had to go and teach her my fatal weakness; The guilt-inducing cold shoulder. So, Mandy used that technique throughout the whole week, until I gave in yesterday, and today, we were on our way over to MBS...
After school, we headed over to the Maluri LRT station, made our way to MBS. After registration and stuff, we sat through the opening speeches, and some interesting performances...
Oh, I managed to meet up with some old friends from RIMUP last year too...
Unfortunately, Mandy and I had to leave during refreshments due to tuition. So, we both left MBS, headed back onto the LRT and went our respective ways...
I guess I should thank Mandy for "dragging" me along. It was interesting, to say the least...
Oh, by the way, I bumped into an old-time friend at Jusco. (I'm talking primary school here) Ng San San, should you ever read this, you still look as recognizable as you did in SKYL(1)...
No comments:
Post a Comment