Tuesday, April 21, 2009

"Waking Dream"

Had a persistent headache throughout the whole morning. Mostly it was due to my lack of sleep. Couldn't be helped though. Some things in this universe are just beyond our control...

It started last night. Kak Lai Yee told me that she was sick. After a brief conversation and some comforting, I got back to studying. Just before I slept, I wished her good night. According to her, she wasn't near her phone at that time. She was blogging about the PESS prefects' gathering. Anyway, after wishing her, I went to sleep.

At 1.50 am, my phone rang. This time, I was able to distinguish my alarm tone from my message tone. Turns out she got my message later, and wanted to wish me good night too. (She claims she thought about it, whether or not to wake me up. She says she's just being polite) So, after a round of wishing, I went back to sleep.

I'm not saying for sure that her call caused my lack of sleep. In fact, I'm not saying anything at all. There are some mysteries in this universe we're not meant to figure out, and I'd rather leave it at that...

Oh, and I had to explain why I was so tired to Fiona this morning...


Quote of the Day:
Fiona : What is the peranan of Jabatan Kebajikan Masyarakat?
Me : I'm not sure. Isn't it in the textbook?
Fiona : You are my textbook loh, Genius!
Some people are simply very creative with their words :-/

No comments: