Wednesday, January 14, 2009

"Oppression"

Indeed, we prefects have been oppressed. It's like we mean nothing in the sight of our oppressor. and the real sad truth is that our oppressor is, was, supposed to be our patronage...

Yes, our "Oppressor", as I will call her due to censorship regulations, holds a higher authority. First, yesterday she allowed, no, told the art teacher next door to use the cupboards that we prefects have arranged nicely in our room. Fortunately, after a little wrangling, the art teacher decided to give us one back, as a token of good faith.

Secondly, right after I finished my meeting with the Juniors today, a teacher came into the room and said that "the Oppressor" let, or rather, told that teacher, and a few other teachers, to use our room for one of their teachers' meetings! Hey now, when you start treating us like we're invisible robots, and treat our stuff and rooms like it's yours, to give and lend away at your whim, that's definitely going to far!

Alas, what am I but a mere prefect Counsellor? I can't stand up to an oppressor who holds a position of power. This is where us prefects have to come in. Prefects! Hear my cry! Band together in unity, that we may overcome our oppressor!

Phew! Okay, now that that's that, here's another video (man, if I keep this up, my blog's gonna be a video library!)


"Even when your hope is gone, move along, move along, just to make it through!"

And now to revive the "Quote of the Day":

Tan Lai Joo : Abg Nicholas, you got "pak toh" before ah?
Me : *shudders*blushes*regains composure* No... (I'm not lying!)
I hung out with the F3 Juniors after lunch. Evidently, they're very open-minded.....

No comments: