"And now abide faith, hope, love, these three; But the greatest of these is love"1 Corinthians 13:13
Christian Fellowship finally took off today! Whether you can call it good or bad, I'm not sure. Sure, we didn't have as many members as before, but with less members, I feel we can all gradually get closer together and strengthen one another. Pn. Cheah even had some encouraging and inspiring words to say. Praise God for putting such a caring teacher as our teacher advisor.
It's kinda ironic that the numbers issue in the CF coincides with the exact same issue in church. Maybe by learning how the church leaders dealt with it, I was prepared to deal with it myself. It's just awesome how God coincides these things. He really does know what's best for us...
It's kinda ironic that the numbers issue in the CF coincides with the exact same issue in church. Maybe by learning how the church leaders dealt with it, I was prepared to deal with it myself. It's just awesome how God coincides these things. He really does know what's best for us...
No comments:
Post a Comment