I can smell the power within
Tis' too much power!
No man can ever hope to contain this power
It's a power so great, it'll cause more harm than good
This power must be destroyed!
Tis' too much power!
No man can ever hope to contain this power
It's a power so great, it'll cause more harm than good
This power must be destroyed!
Okay, so today we had another one of those replacement classes (dread...). Didn't study much (or at all :-) ), due to the programs carried out today. We had a RIMUP (Rancangan Integrasi Murid Untuk Perpaduan) program, where all of SMK Cochrane took part in the cooking of "community porridge" ('bubur asyura', I've been told it's a Malay thing). The porridge smelled good at the beginning, but somehow, along the way, something was done that turned it into the "vessel of great power" mentioned above...
Yes, that bowl that looks like it's filled with insect stew is actually some of the porridge from this morning. I barely took one whiff, and immediately gagged on the smell! Although we did get to try to stir the porridge as it cooked, those of you who were absent today should consider yourselves lucky for missing out. Alas, the "vessel of great power" shall be destroyed tomorrow. (In reality's terms, it's destined for the trash bin)
*Huzzah! I have achieved a new blog record! A post every day for an entire week! From Sunday, 11th, to Saturday, 17th! Huzzah!
*Huzzah times two! 100 posts milestone achieved! Huzzah!
Yes, that bowl that looks like it's filled with insect stew is actually some of the porridge from this morning. I barely took one whiff, and immediately gagged on the smell! Although we did get to try to stir the porridge as it cooked, those of you who were absent today should consider yourselves lucky for missing out. Alas, the "vessel of great power" shall be destroyed tomorrow. (In reality's terms, it's destined for the trash bin)
*Huzzah! I have achieved a new blog record! A post every day for an entire week! From Sunday, 11th, to Saturday, 17th! Huzzah!
*Huzzah times two! 100 posts milestone achieved! Huzzah!

No comments:
Post a Comment