Wednesday, January 21, 2009

"Cloudy Skies"

*huff* Just reached home from school (5.00 pm++ at time of post). Why so late today? Well, ever since the prefects' room has a new pad-lock, courtesy of our V. Capt, it's designated that someone who holds the key "should" stay back to lock the door. Although it was never specified who would stay back, I willingly took on the responsibility, since I'm one of the only 4 key-holders for the room.

So I've been staying back since Monday. I didn't complain on Monday and Tuesday, since I had societies and house practice, which meant I had to stay back. Today however... whew! Not only did i have nothing to stay back for (fringe benefit of not joining any uniformed units), but I had to wait on others who did :( (Lai Joo, Corrine, Syanaz, Belinda, you are so lucky it didn't rain while I walked home today)

Come to think of it, why not just ask either the Capt or the V. Capt to lock the room, since they finish classes at 3.30? Well, I would have asked them to do it, but..... Neither one of them seemed to even remember on Monday and Tuesday! :/ Evidently, I wasn't going to take any chances today. Fortunately too, since someone forgot to bring her key ;-)

*sigh* Good thing I'm home already. It just only started raining... (Once again, the 4 of you who made me wait are so lucky I didn't get wet)

_______________________________________

*sigh* It's tough being a designer. My first design for the prefects' T-shirt got rejected because we weren't even going to make a T-shirt. Instead, the school wanted us to get corporate shirts. So, I went and did the designs for the first prototype. Now, even that has been rejected because the folks "up there" want it to be in the school's colours. *double sigh* Well, I better get started. Otherwise I might not sleep tonight..... *triple sigh*

No comments: