Sunday, July 19, 2009

"Revenge of the Inspiration"

Presenting, my latest creation, from the recent movie "Transformers : Revenge of the Fallen", here is, The Fallen!

Granted, he's supposed to be red and black. I built him in silver because : 1) The pieces used for the head are only available in silver, and 2) I have a really large abundance of silver. Anyhow, I built him, and that's what matters.

At full height, he stands around two feet tall. (Which is just an estimation, because it's devilishly hard to get him to stand up right without toppling over) I would guess that this is my biggest ever creation. (Two feet for a model is quite tall indeed)

Moving on, here's the big bad facing off against a familiar Autobot...

The old post for my LEGO Bumblebee can be found here.

Now, to be honest, this is the second version of this creation. The first version is the one that actually transforms. (I know, he doesn't in the movie, so I built my own alternate form for him) Here is the first version :

With threads for feet, what do you suppose he transforms into?

A Cybertronian Tank!

I know, the tank was Megatron's alternate form. Well, it went like this; I wanted to build a tank-transformer. At the same time, I also wanted to build the Fallen. Since I had the pieces for Megatron's tank form and the Fallen's head, what else could happen when I put them together...

The tank cannon really fires, by the way...

A little trivia; This guy took two, maybe three weeks to build, if you factor in the procrastination...

I guess that's it then. There's not much to say when the pictures can speak for themselves...


Oh, and the Fallen thinks that this blog could do with a few more comments. Not much motivation if no one's saying anything...

Comment! The Fallen demands it!

Seriously. Please. Comment.

Except for you, Geek. You just ... carry on.