Wednesday, July 8, 2009

"Of Blue Skies and Shirts"

I know, this post is overdue, so what's new...

_____________________

Last Friday was, first of all, Open Day. So, no biggie. Parents came to school, Prefects escorted parents, listened to teachers talk with parents, got headache from prefects who either went missing during duty or had the gall to go back early...

Sorry, the last one only applied to me (the headache, I mean) ...
By the way, I got the usual straight As and 1st in class...

____________________

After meeting with the afternoon section prefects, went back home for a quick rest, last pack, and came back to school. (3.00 pm+) Met up with Francken who didn't go back due to the distance. Spent some time until eventually it was time to get ready...

PREFECTS' LEADERSHIP CAMP 2009

(Not to be confused with the one before this at Sg Congkak. That was UBK-organised. This one is of our own effort)

Y'know, I kinda like this picture...

The night was.... activity-filled to the brim. I mean it. We only slept at 4.30+ am, and that was after 5 of us, Ken Yung, Francken, Kirubha, Debbie and me were done lingering around the badminton court... at night. Oh, for the girls who were sleeping in the prefects' room, Francken the gentleman was noble enough to look for blazers to protect you girls from the cold. What a guy...

Dang. My hand moved...

The next day was... equally packed. We did stuff, we threw stuff, we did more things with stuff, we got mad with each other over stuff... You know, the usual. But in the end, we managed to pull through and had quite a good camp. Cheers to those involved.

____________________

The next day, later in the night, our family went to Mid Valley to celebrate Jon's birthday. His choice of restaurant? Kenny Rogers' Roasters. And he got Autobot Sideswipe as his chosen present.

Also we saw all these Lotus Elise's in Mid Valley

____________________

Oh, by the way, the delay in the update is mainly due to the fact that our family was upgrading to Windows 7 on our PCs. Yup, Windows 7, "saviour of mankind". Heck, this post was typed with Windows 7, and man, does it feel good :-)

Although it will mean Chroniclers' Comics will be temporarily out until I get Photoshop reinstalled...

____________________

No comments: