Friday, July 31, 2009

"Letting Go"

Some things are difficult to express with words...

Comic strip from Chronicler's Comics.
"Spread your wings, take off to the sky, you're finally free, soar high and fly"
Yeah, now I'm getting sentimental...





Prefects' Board of 2009/2010, all the best, a thousand apologies, take heed the lessons, and create legends. God bless...

Now that the tangled mess has been straightened out, and the loose ends finally tied up, this soul can retire in peace...

"On our bearing, the tone of the school depends"

As for the Board of 08/09 on the other hand, it's been a roller coaster of a ride with you guys. An eternity of gratitude for all the fun, and a thousand apologies for that which was not. Until next time, if destiny wills us to meet again! (I know, we'll still see each other, but I'm trying to sound epic here...)

No comments: