Friday, July 24, 2009

"I am Become Death"

A dark shadow fills this place
Come to take away to rest
Scythe in hand, hourglass near
Make way for the Angel of Death

Coming to take that which time has come
The presence of which is filled with dread
Even for a moment, ‘tis time I shall enjoy
For this moment, I am become Death

____________________

Don't be too disturbed by today's poem. It's just a reference to my Grim Reaper costume for Entrepreneurs' Day (aka Canteen Day) tomorrow. Yup, I'll be prowling the school in black, complete with mask, claws, and scythe (a really big scythe) in hand, while the others will stalk around as the living dead...

Pay the prefects' Zombie House a visit if you don't mind...

Oh, and 5H's 'Otak-otak' stall could use a few visitors too...


Hmm... My printer seems to be inspired by Elijah from the Bible... I printed out several pages full of colour to build up posters, and it still has plenty of ink!

No comments: