Seems like only a short while ago when I first started attending here... 'Twas in Form 2 actually. I transferred over from Martin (which I consider to be a very wise move). Back then, the class was small, barely hitting 10 students. And now, well, just look above. Most of them came in within the last two years. I remember Timothy, Joshua, Leong, Tinesh and Yern Yerng during F2-3. I guess the benefit of a small class is the stronger interpersonal relationships between each student, as well as the teacher...A debt of gratitude is owed to the excellent teachers in PTR. And I shall repay it, in full with my SPM results...
Till destiny crosses us again!
____________________
Wow, Pn. Goh sure works fast. We got back our EST results today, just after taking it the day before. (Of course, with only 9 candidates, it's not that surprising...) I got another solid A, which brings my final Trials tally to 9As and 1B. I'm definitely gonna get that B up in time for SPM, by the grace of God!
We cross into November over the weekend, by the way. Gah!
We cross into November over the weekend, by the way. Gah!
____________________
In other news, I got struck by a bad fever last night. No, not exam fever, fever as in "body temperature higher than normal" fever. And 'bad' as in throbbing, painful headache and sickeningly high body temperature. Thankfully, I'm much better now.
Although, something interesting happened as I slept last night. Covering myself with a blanket, the excess heat radiating off my body was trapped, and served as a heat source to balance against the cold. (No, that's not it) Of course, credit to dad for lowering the fan speed. But sometime during the night, it felt as if the trapped heat reached a maximum capacity, then pulsed rapidly throughout my body, and all of a sudden, seemed to release itself in something like a blast. Of course, for all I know, I could have been dreaming, but it wasn't a nightmare, so I doubt a regular dream would have generated a force that woke me up at 3.00 am. (I know, I checked)
I guess it was a pretty... enlightening experience. Now, if only there was a way to do it (the heat blast thing) at will, without the throbbing headaches and high fever as prerequisites... Then again, a blast of heat at 39°C wouldn't probably do much damage anyway...
Although, something interesting happened as I slept last night. Covering myself with a blanket, the excess heat radiating off my body was trapped, and served as a heat source to balance against the cold. (No, that's not it) Of course, credit to dad for lowering the fan speed. But sometime during the night, it felt as if the trapped heat reached a maximum capacity, then pulsed rapidly throughout my body, and all of a sudden, seemed to release itself in something like a blast. Of course, for all I know, I could have been dreaming, but it wasn't a nightmare, so I doubt a regular dream would have generated a force that woke me up at 3.00 am. (I know, I checked)
I guess it was a pretty... enlightening experience. Now, if only there was a way to do it (the heat blast thing) at will, without the throbbing headaches and high fever as prerequisites... Then again, a blast of heat at 39°C wouldn't probably do much damage anyway...
____________________
This should probably go up at midnight, but I don't think I can wait until then...
Despite the trademark, this pic doesn't appear on Chronicler's. The comic has it's own festival pic.
Despite the trademark, this pic doesn't appear on Chronicler's. The comic has it's own festival pic.Happy Halloween...
No comments:
Post a Comment