Sunday, October 4, 2009

"Event Me Twice..."

2nd event over the weekend. After church, we made a beeline back to KL because I was to attend the 2009 SMK Cochrane Prefects’ Farewell Party. Yeah, and I was late by a bit. Fortunately, the party hadn’t started when I got there. So, for all intents and purposes, I was just in time…

So, let’s see, good food, decent performances, nice gifts, humourous antics, and a generally good time.

Oh, there was that moment where Joshua & Hon Sim mixed together a cocktail of fruit juices from the dispenser and coffee and tea. And they went around getting guys to drink it.

I survived my sip, but had to wash it out with a whole glass of water and fruits. However, some of the F1s couldn't handle it and rushed to the toilets...

Now, on to the photos. Of which I didn’t take many of this time round…

Fiona Teng, Best-dressed Ex-Senior Girl of the day

Kak Lai Yee, "Pengawas Senior Cemerlang"

Tan Lai Joo

Vuan Zhin

Pn. Rafidah

Galleries :

Lai Yee's Gallery ---------- Vuan Zhin's Gallery

Kea Li's Gallery ---------- Syanaz's Gallery ------------ Sarah's Gallery

My Gallery

And, if you read Chinese, here's Kak Lai Yee's recap of the day.

No comments: