____________________
The highlight of the year for they in their last year at SMK Cochrane. Located at the Darul Puteri Kompleks, this is it. Graduation!
(For the record, I was there first at 6.45 am...)
Brief overview: Registration, short wait, parading in of the academic faculty, speeches (I've already said this, but very nice speech, Kak Lai Yee), Certificate ceremony for F5, Lucky draw for F5, Certificate ceremony for U6, Lucky Draw for U6, class photos, final group photo, and lunch.

Credit to mom for these two pics. (Yup, my parents attended the event)
During the interim between class photos and the final group photo, everyone capitalised on the opportunity to start shooting.
I meant photos. Shooting photos.
En. Ahmad, beloved class teacher
Today was special for him too, as it was his birthday. (5H gave him a full standing ovation)
Francken Loo
(If you told me back in Form 1 this is what he would turn out to look like, I wouldn't have believed you...)
(For the record, I was there first at 6.45 am...)Brief overview: Registration, short wait, parading in of the academic faculty, speeches (I've already said this, but very nice speech, Kak Lai Yee), Certificate ceremony for F5, Lucky draw for F5, Certificate ceremony for U6, Lucky Draw for U6, class photos, final group photo, and lunch.

Credit to mom for these two pics. (Yup, my parents attended the event)During the interim between class photos and the final group photo, everyone capitalised on the opportunity to start shooting.
I meant photos. Shooting photos.
En. Ahmad, beloved class teacherToday was special for him too, as it was his birthday. (5H gave him a full standing ovation)
Francken Loo(If you told me back in Form 1 this is what he would turn out to look like, I wouldn't have believed you...)




















No comments:
Post a Comment