Today wasn't so much an official event, rather it was 5 Harapan's year-end party - cum - En. Ahmad's open house. After church, I took the LRT to Sentul Timur, and met up with a few of the guys there. From there, we took two cabs to En. Ahmad's house. I cabbed with Arif and Hassanul. We decided to stop somewhere nearby to save on cab fee. Alas, we got lost. (Houses along that road weren't exactly arranged numerically)
But we weren't lost for that long. We did manage to find the place (and without asking for directions to boot!). And boy, En. Ahmad's house was... grand! Large area, double-story, and with it's own spa! Who'd known our class teacher was livin' large!
Food's great (I took 5 rounds of spaghetti), and the company's not bad too. We were there for about 2-3 hours, and it was a nice afternoon to spend.
Si Ying has a photo gallery here.
____________________
UPDATE : Huh, apparently, En. Ahmad brought the leftovers to school today. Although they're just a few rice cakes (pulut), we still enjoyed them in class during recess...

No comments:
Post a Comment