Thursday, October 8, 2009

"Riddle Me This"

Quite an academically oriented day today. I guess I should go at this chronologically...

First off, right after settling down in our temporary replacement class at 3E, Pn. Normiza asked me to distribute the Engi. Drawing papers. Along the way, she mentioned my overall results. According to her, all As except Chemistry, for which I got a B. She also mentioned that I got 4th in Form, right behind Wai Yan.

Second, most of us F5s today were called to participate in a "Research Test" by the Ministry of Science or something like that. Interesting test, as there were at least 6 different papers, 3 for Physics, 3 for Maths, and the probability of 2 people in the same room doing the same paper is relatively low. Meh, wasn't that tough anyway. (Seriously)

Third, after recess, we got confirmation of our overall marks. True to word, I did get all As except Chemistry. And a decent percentage of 79% to boot.

____________________





____________________


Oh, and Happy 16th Birthday, Elaine Chan...

No comments: