There were 16 names targeted to score all A1s for SPM. It's an okay number I guess, if compared to last year's results. Below that is the targets for all As (A1 and A2). Don't quite remember how many. And then the list goes down, the A1 targets become lesser further down the list.
I'm kinda glad to know the school has high hopes in me, to target me as an all-A1 student (yes, one of those 16 names is me). Yet, oddly, some of the others don't share the same confidence in themselves. They claim that they're performing too poorly to be on the list, that the school's expecting too much of them. Deep down, I feel like knocking them on the head and telling them to at least be grateful that the school has confidence in their abilities...
Well, now we know what's expected of us. Time to make it count. The final battle approaches.
IN FINAL BATTLE
Are you ready?
Surely? Completely?
The countdown’s begun
Days pass by, weeks, and months
The long-waited day is almost here
The final battle, be bold or to fear
All you’ve learned up to this point
The lessons taught, the pieces joint
Our time here is about to end
Ready your papers, your pencils, your pens
The final battle is about to begin
Be strong, overcome, wherever and when
When the dust settles, where will you be?
On higher ground, or under a tree?
Pursue the thought, strive for the gem
All the best, in SPM / STPM
Are you ready?
Surely? Completely?
The countdown’s begun
Days pass by, weeks, and months
The long-waited day is almost here
The final battle, be bold or to fear
All you’ve learned up to this point
The lessons taught, the pieces joint
Our time here is about to end
Ready your papers, your pencils, your pens
The final battle is about to begin
Be strong, overcome, wherever and when
When the dust settles, where will you be?
On higher ground, or under a tree?
Pursue the thought, strive for the gem
All the best, in SPM / STPM
About time I came up with a new poem...
____________________Discovery Channel viewers should know today's video all too well. It's very catchy, comedic, and I just can help posting it. Enjoy.
____________________
Quote of the Day:
Quote of the Day:
Me : (insert any complaint or comment in here)
Kak Lai Yee : So?
It never fails. Whenever she complains or points out to me about something, I respond with some insight and opinions (not necessarily helpful, but a response nonetheless). Whenever I complain or point out to her about something, all I get is a monotonous "So?" :-/
No comments:
Post a Comment