Your name : Nicholas Tan Ooi Kiat
Left handed/right handed: Right handed
Favourite alphabet to write: N
Least favourite alphabet to write: Q
Write down " The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog ": Written... mentally XP
Name 6 of people you're gonna tag:
1-6: Kinda lazy to list down, but if you, yes, you, the reader right there, if you want to do the tag, go ahead and be my guest.
____________________
Well, it's Friday. The holiday week's just about over, not counting the weekends. Don't know about the rest, but I felt kinda productive this week. Kinda...
-4-month old Photoshop project - Completed
-Artwork and literature for school magazine - Halfway
-Chronicler's Comics - Updated
-Oral test scripts - Halfway (English done, BM pending)
-LEGO project - Completed
-School Website - Incomplete (The others haven't updated, so I'll take my time)
-ELS & ICT Newsletters - Pending
-Studies and Homework - Pending
Still got more to go, I'm definitely not quite done yet. Maybe I should reduce my PC-game time...
(I can't help it. I got several new games this week!)
Well, it's Friday. The holiday week's just about over, not counting the weekends. Don't know about the rest, but I felt kinda productive this week. Kinda...
-4-month old Photoshop project - Completed
-Artwork and literature for school magazine - Halfway
-Chronicler's Comics - Updated
-Oral test scripts - Halfway (English done, BM pending)
-LEGO project - Completed
-School Website - Incomplete (The others haven't updated, so I'll take my time)
-ELS & ICT Newsletters - Pending
-Studies and Homework - Pending
Still got more to go, I'm definitely not quite done yet. Maybe I should reduce my PC-game time...
(I can't help it. I got several new games this week!)
____________________
Good thing I have a lot of hobbies and stuff to do, otherwise I would have gone insane due to lack of human contact during the holidays...
"I'm Still Here" by the Goo Goo Dolls
Good thing I have a lot of hobbies and stuff to do, otherwise I would have gone insane due to lack of human contact during the holidays...
"I'm Still Here" by the Goo Goo Dolls
No comments:
Post a Comment