Monday, March 23, 2009

"Designer Dream"

We finally got our Prefects' Corporate Shirt today. And with that, I have officially successfully created an approved shirt design. And now, I can graduate with a little more peace, knowing that I have had a shirt design approved...XD

But it wasn't easy getting the design approved. I had to go through several designs before it was approved. On that note, let's take a stroll down memory lane...

From the first T-shirt prototype,To the first Corporate Shirt Prototype,
To the final design, and with some modifications and adjustments,The finished product. Man, it feels good...XD

____________________


Some more designing here, but not for shirts. I've already had a LEGO post when the holidays started, so here's one for the end of the one-week holidays. Now, I'll just let the pictures do the talking...
Meet the "Guardian Angel". I got the inspiration from viewing creations of other LEGO geniuses online. (Try searching around to see all the talent available in the world of LEGO...)
I call the next one the Sentai Sentinel. It's a remake of an older version of one of my creations.


____________________


For musical entertainment, here's a classical piece, the 1812 Overture. (Note: You might want to wait out until the end, around the 3rd minute+ for a catchy combination of music and cannon blasts)

No comments: