Luckily, we're now F5, so we got it first, compared to the F3s and F4s who have to wait until tomorrow...
Hmm... Personal Reminder: Write a short story for the magazine this year, instead of just a collection of poems... (I might as well write a whole anthology in this case...) And work on more artwork...
____________________
Very nice of the teachers to, in one swift stroke, cancel all our Co-curriculars this afternoon. Especially since most of us already planned our activities...
So, I was wandering around the school, when I stopped by the canteen. Faiz, Ken Yung, Fadhly, and Vuan Zhin were there on Editorial Board duty for the STPM results-collection. It so happened I was standing near the stack of magazines and all 4 of them were elsewhere, that I was approached by the former F6s to get their magazines. Fortunately, I knew what to do, and I ended up doing it for the rest of the afternoon...
In that time, WaiNam walked up to me and asked how'd I get into doing this, which leads to our Quote of the Day:
Very nice of the teachers to, in one swift stroke, cancel all our Co-curriculars this afternoon. Especially since most of us already planned our activities...
So, I was wandering around the school, when I stopped by the canteen. Faiz, Ken Yung, Fadhly, and Vuan Zhin were there on Editorial Board duty for the STPM results-collection. It so happened I was standing near the stack of magazines and all 4 of them were elsewhere, that I was approached by the former F6s to get their magazines. Fortunately, I knew what to do, and I ended up doing it for the rest of the afternoon...
In that time, WaiNam walked up to me and asked how'd I get into doing this, which leads to our Quote of the Day:
WaiNam: How'd you end up handing out the magazines?
Me: Well, I was conveniently standing here, Faiz, Fadhly, Ken Yung were elsewhere, and the teacher just roped me in to do it.
WaiNam: Wow, interesting... Hey, imagine if you got a real job just by doing that. You could stand in the supermarket and become a manager!
Me: Are you kidding? If that's the case, I would go walk into a Microsoft building!...... or LEGO!
____________________
Pretty wild thunderstorm going on outside...
*Cupid has struck a direct hit! Somebody's lovestruck! Awww....
Pretty wild thunderstorm going on outside...
*Cupid has struck a direct hit! Somebody's lovestruck! Awww....
No comments:
Post a Comment