Prefects didn't win for marching, but we were somewhere safely in the middle. Green house didn't make it out of 4th place either, but we were very close to the Blue house next in line. Congrats to runaway champions Red house, and marching champions and runners-up, Police Cadets and St. John's Ambulance respectively.
So, I guess that's it then. I know, really short post...
Alright, I'm kidding. A lot of stuff happened today. But I guess if you take all the highlights and compare with the low points, they'll pretty much neutralize each other, and all you'll get is today's title, a simple "Meh..."
Plus, I'd rather not go into too much detail, since it was really hectic, rushed, and busy today...
Of course, for future reference, if I want to end a day on a high, I shouldn't get on Kak Lai Yee's nerves, even though most of the time it's accidental...
At least we're reconciled (again) now...
Unfortunately, I didn't get to YF because my parents recommended I rest for the remainder of the day. Good thing I did. I sank into bed at 3.oo ++ and didn't wake up until 6-7 pm...
____________________
Some musical entertainment. This time, a track from Megaman Zero 2. It's the opening stage music, "Departure".
Have I mentioned how cool the MMZ games are? :D
No comments:
Post a Comment