Saturday, February 28, 2009

"Spring is in the Air"

Today, we had something of a Co-curricular activities briefing, lining all the instructions and guidelines we have to follow regarding our documentations for the year. I'll save myself the boredom of typing out the events of the course and skip to more interesting incidents...

Despite not having anything to do at all in school, Kak Lai Yee still came, 'cause her father attended the PTA General Meeting and her sister came for scouts. Managed to have a friendly chat with her before the briefing and along with Fiona, during morning tea.

Later, during the 1 and a half hour lunch break, 6 of us, WaiYan, JwoLin, Fiona, KenYung, Francken, and me went to Jusco. The girls went first, and us guys followed along later. When we got there, I separated from them for a while to get a gift for a friend's upcoming birthday. We all met up back in MPH, I didn't manage to make it in time to McD's. They came up instead.

At this point, I'm not sure if it was the food at McD's, but we all started fooling around like the young teenagers we are. I can't describe in detail, since it all occured in the heat of the moment. On the way back to school, Fiona took a little too much pressure and stormed off. The other four (especially WaiYan), with their little schemes, tried to find reasons for me to go after Fiona (Puh-leeze, any teenager worth his senses can really tell what they're up to). I did catch up with Fiona, only for the other four to take ages to come out of Jusco. In the end, Fiona and I tried to pull off a little acting of our own...

For a simpler, less controversial explanation, please visit WaiYan's blog.

And don't get me started on what's happening in my chatbox. As much as I would like to tell you guys off (you know who you are), something tells me that we're gonna laugh about this in a long time to come. Plus, it adds to the drama on my blog...

*Maybe I'm being a little too open about my life here...

Quote of the day:
WaiYan : Admit!
Nick : What???
Obviously, during our lunch break at Jusco. Need I say more?

No comments: