Fiona asked me to help her with something important about Pn. Lim's retirement next week. Think what you want, but honestly, I have completely no idea why I didn't comply as she asked. The final result? A scornful look from Miss Treasurer herself, complete with burning eyes, and dangerously soft tone.
So, as a result of my screwing up, I couldn't concentrate for the rest of the day. Fortunately, I managed to stay just alert enough for tuition. Guess it is true what they say, that the ones closer to us have more impact towards us...
But it's not just about me. I'm pretty sure Fiona's hurt too. Looks like I'll have to somehow seek redemption by helping her next Monday, and then apologizin after that...
Man, I must be a glutton for punishment. First Kak Lai Yee, and now this? *sigh* Gotta break this trend soon.....
____________________
In unrelated news, I got a perfect score for the Math test this week! Yup. One, Zero, Zero. Of course, it's not really much, since the paper was quite easy, but it's still something nonetheless...
____________________
And since it's been getting a little plain over here, I thought I'd spice it up with the most recent trailer of the upcoming Transformers sequel. Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment