The rest of the day wasn't as significant, except that I went all the way to the sixth floor, three times, to look for a teacher that probably wasn't even around today... That, and the tests, which were quite mundane, and no big deal...
Oh, and since there was a really big gap between the first and last papers of the day, I spent the free time doodling the next comic strip. Of course, it's not easy concentrating when Fiona comes in to talk to Si Ying, since I usually get dragged into their conversations most of the time. Not that I'm complaining, no, I mean, of course it's nice to get a little "distracted" once in a while...
The third time I went to the sixth floor was after school. Just my luck, I bumped into Ken Yung and Fatin there, who were negotiating with Pn. Azean about the Multimedia Club's notice board. Curious as I was, I edged closer to find out what they were discussing. Then, Ken Yung said some very smartly chosen words: "Nicholas, you free, right? Can help us do the Multimedia Board?"
We stayed back to do the board until like, 4+? Thankfully, Ken Yung and Fatin make good conversation friends. Francken also helped along the way, until Editorial Board work pulled him away...
Somehow, during the whole thing, this phrase kept ringing in my head: "Kindness knows no bounds". I guess the Lord's trying to speak to me this way. Plus, it's a nice, fulfilling feeling when we allow the the Lord of Love to work through us to minister his love to others...
Oh, we worked on the board through the afternoon recess. Down the hall, Kak Mandy and here friends were working on the Koperasi's board. When the afternoon section prefects came down, they walked passed the boards on their way to their posts. Since the three of us were on the other side of the stairs, we were largely undisturbed. Kak Mandy, however, was bombarded with wave after wave of wishing from the prefects. she even came over to our side just to stop from getting wished...
Right, so I sacrificed lunch today. That, and sorry, Lai Joo, for not being able to keep you company this afternoon. Someone needed my help more today. Some other time, I guess. Plus, I already helped you this morning. Looks like today was a day of Favours for me...
____________________
My dad has a new Ipod! Actually, what he really wanted was an Iphone, but alas, it's not available legally in Malaysia yet...
Quote of the Day:
Kak Mandy : I don't want to stand over there already...Me, Ken Yung, & Fatin : *smiles and snickers*This was about that afternoon section wishing thing I mentioned earlier...
No comments:
Post a Comment