Friday, February 13, 2009

"Igniting Spark"

Some of you may know that I can barely make small talk to save my life. Well, let's just say that I've had improvements...

Just came back from tuition. While waiting for my mom, I chatted with Yerng, who also goes to the same tuition centre, and who was also waiting for her ride. Before that, I was waiting rather akwardly, arguing with myself whether or not to start a conversation. So, with steady resolve, I started with the first sentence...

Guess it's a good thing Yerng is quite open. Just goes to show that all you need to start a conversation is the first sentence...
__________

In other news, my handphone jammed the second time in two days!!!It's not so much as unusable, rather, it's more like the keypad buttons 4, 5, and 6 are not working at all. Already sent it to repair yesterday, but to have the same problem just a day later??? Now that ignites a whole different spark!
__________

Isn't is kinda ironic that Friday the 13th comes just before Valentine's Day this year? It's like, the day of bad luck (if you believe it at all), followed immediately by the day of courtship and love. Hm... the mysteries of the universe.....

Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments: