Dang, somehow I felt incredibly sleepy today... First, when I woke up in the morning... almost completely went back to sleep! Then, when I arrived at school... After unloading, I dozed in the prefects' room for another 15+ minutes. Couldn't get anymore after that, until after recess. Seems kinda convenient that our Physics teacher was away, which left 1 hour + of free time. I tried to doodle out today's comic strip, but eventually fell asleep for that entire 1 hour+... Guess it was enough for a while, until I got home at 4.30+ , where I crashed until the sun set...
I always wonder why is it that I get relatively more sleep compared to my friends (sleep at 11.30+, wake up at 6.00...) but somehow, everyone else seems to have more capability of staying awake. Oh, well, the mysteries of the universe...
On an unrelated note, the results of last week's Sukantara activities are out. Green house leads... by a mere two points! Whoot!
No comments:
Post a Comment