*Heavy sigh*... If I'm not messing up (and reconciling) in front of Fiona, then I'm busy comforting Kak Lai Yee, due to a stressful incident on that day. Talk about pressure!
Today was Pn. Lim's retirement. Indeed it was grand. Even old friends of Pn. Lim came, including my tuition teacher! (Side note: Fiona was really surprised [and scared] to see him, since she kinda stopped tuition at his centre without notification) As I said, it was grand. Very grand, in fact. An ensemble of the school's best musical talents came together and brought warmth to Pn. Lim's heart. She even had an entire song written, sung, and recorded just for her! And even at the very end, much to everyone's surprise, her own husband showed up at school to take her home! Indeed, what a memorable was to end one's days at SMK Cochrane.
But alas, it wasn't all smiles and cheers behind the scenes. In summary, our entire board was overstretched. In Faiz's words, "the teachers are like, whenever they see a blue shirt, they will definitely call them for help". So much so that when it mattered most, the entire board vanished, leaving only a handful left to do what's needed.
And this very fact ticked off not just Kak Lai Yee, but even Pn. Sumarni as well. I'd rather not delve into details what happened...
Well, that's it then. At the time of post, I'm still comforting Kak Lai Yee. Maybe a song would help, if she visits here today, that is...
"I wish I could save you"
No comments:
Post a Comment