Sunday, November 30, 2008

"Where'd the Time Go?"

Argh! It's gonna be December already! Too fast! Too fast! I wish time would slow down!

*****

Sorry, lost myself for a while there. But really, sometimes it feels as though time moves by too fast for us to keep up. Sometimes you'd wish time would just stand still... and that you'd have more time to do the things you wish you could have..... especially for the people that you care about.....

And by that last sentence, I'm saying that I really need to get to work on those Christmas cards!

And here's a song that fits the theme of this post. "Right Here, Right Now" by Zac & Vanessa, HSM3. (Once again, don't look at me that way...)



Quote of the day:
"Ei...I thought you forgot dy o..."
An sms from my conversation with my Terengganu-vian friend from RIMUP camp. She thought I had forgotten her birthday. (Please, I don't have the nerve to actually forget a girl's birthday...)

No comments: