Saturday, November 29, 2008

"The Wait is Over"

If you are a F4 Cochranean, and you haven't checked your mail, you might want to do so as soon as possible.....

Indeed, the wait is over, for I have received my End-Year Exam results!

Okay, let's go over the list, shall we? Following each subject is a personal analysis.

BM : 80%
ENG : 80%
-Didn't worry much about these two. Creative writing is not that hard anyway.....

P. MORAL : 88%
-Well, isn't this ironic. My 2nd best subject is Moral???

SEJ : 63%
-It's always been my weakest subject anyway.....

MT : 91%
-The highest of the lot. Then again, it wasn't that hard.....

ADD MT : 67%
-Quite sure I got most of them right, so I wonder why it's only this much?

LK : 86%
-I was certain I got all the techniques correct. Oh, well. Guess I'll just have to wait for the paper itself to find out my few mistakes...

PHYS : 78%
CHEM : 77%
-Not bad, considering I forgot my calculator for both the objective Qs...

PJK : 82%
PSK : 81%
-Otherwise known as the subjects nobody cares about. Now how did I get this high for both of them.....

So, there you have it. 10 As, 1 B, average is 79.36%, Grade Point is 1.27. Got 1st in class too, but it's not worth that much (my classmates are barely much of a challenge). Normally, I'd be kicking myself for not getting at least an 85% average, but I didn't focus all my effort into it in the first place, so I only regret not being completely focused. I can't wait to go back to school to find out how high I stack among the whole form.....

Right, gotta get focused for next year, can't keep slacking around anymore. I will stop procrastinating and give it all for next year's battle, and I'll start now. No wait, um .......... after holidays, maybe? Or mid-Januray, yeah that sounds good. I'll push harder from mid-January onwards! (No promises!) ;-)

No comments: