Of course, the "battle" I'm referring to here is our school's end-year exam. Instead of swords and spears, we wield pens and pencils. Of course, Engi. Drawing students have a plethora of extra equipment to choose from.....
So, today, my class (and only my class) out of the entire Form 4 got a break from papers. (How good it is to choose an elective subject with only one paper instead of 2.....) Of course, I didn't show it, but I was subconsciously parading that fact throughout the day (Hey, no one can deny the truth). This earned me some sour remarks. (I probably deserved them, but I guess the truth hurts) ;-) So, after recess, while everyone else was busy answering questions, me, Si Ying and Wei Chung (yes, only the three of us) slept in class. The other 5 of our classmates disappeared to places unknown. Short nap, but it was okay...
Okay, I think I should stop now. I'm parading it again, aren't I? Looks like this post will probably get a few sour remarks as well.....
No comments:
Post a Comment