Saturday, November 22, 2008

"Mongrel Misery"

How do you figure? As usual, I was on my way to Youth Fellowship. So there I was, walking casually, when all of a sudden a nasty little mongrel (a dog, for those who don't know what mongrel means), bulleting at high speed, slams right into my left leg, hard enough to knock me over. Fortunately, it didn't stop (it kept on running!), 'cause I had half-a-mind to pick up something and pummel it into oblivion, not that I could, since I sustained quite a bit of injury.

Plus, since I landed on my left, my handphone, which was in my left pocket, sustained some impact as well. And now buttons 4, 5, and 6 are jammed. The other buttons still work, but I can't reply SMSes until I get it fixed tomorrow...

If at any time you see me being hostile or wary when a dog is near, you should know why now...

And now, for the quote of the day:
"... the YOUNG MEN will become faint ... (Isaiah 40:30)"
Dexter was speaking today, and I guess he noticed me getting sleepy...

No comments: