Friday, November 14, 2008

"Another one? Two, actually..."

Got yet another LEGO set today (Don't smack your forehead just yet). Since I can't describe him, um, them, without pictures, here they are:

8952 MUTRAN & VICAN
A two-in-one set. Life is good.....

MUTRAN
I bought the set mostly for this guy. Probably has to do with the fact that he looks good in comic form, which you can check out at Bionicle.com.

Oh, and the claws. I definitely wanted the claws.....

And, like a previous villain set of mine, he can launch that pod from his chest and unleash those little leech-like creatures.

VICAN
This guy's the second part of the set. Nothing too much about him, other that that menacing look.

And, like other previous sets, the little guy can combine with the big guy for a ride.

School ended today! After the History paper, I spent the rest of the day doodling. Of course, knowing me, I don't just doodle nonsense. In fact, I was actually drawing a portrait of someone. Manga-stylized of course. Gave it to that person as a last-day gift. You're welcome, Fiona. Did the same thing the day before too, since we had no paper yesterday. You're welcome too, Kak Lai Yee. To see the sketches, you're gonna have to ask them yourselves.

Anyway, the holidays are here. Time for a well-deserved break. Of course, there'll still be some stuff to do around, but I'm gonna kick back and enjoy most of it. Gotta start working on those Christmas cards soon.....

That's all for now, and here's the quote of the day:
(In Mandarin)
Wai Yan : You know, he draw Fiona's picture and give to her, never draw for us also.
Jwo Lin : Oh, now we know already-lah.
Me : *smiles*
Near the end of school, I was hanging out in 4I, Fiona's class. The meaning behind this converstaion is vague, but I'm sure most of you will figure it out, as well as the reason why my Messenger status reads "Struck by an Arrow".

No comments: