Wednesday, November 26, 2008

"Dream Chain"

Here's the thing. It's been two nights in a row that I've been having the (almost) exact same dream. In both cases, I open the mailbox and receive a letter. And what else should that letter contain but my end-year exam results. I open the letter, and all I can see are numbers. Before I can identify which subjects are which, the dream ends.

Of course, I know it's only a dream, because I heard from teachers that we'll only receive our results earliest by the 1st week of December. But even in a dream, it's surprisingly realistic. Maybe it's a sign of things to come?

Or maybe I just need to stop sleeping at 4.00 am every night.....

*****
Since it's still early today, I'll just take today's quote from one of yesterday's conversations:
"Nick, I forgive you ^^"
One of my favourite SMSes ever received. And you can probably guess that I've sorted things out with her (check previous post)...

No comments: