The sun is setting on another year. Who wants to go star-gazing?
It's only metaphorical, by the way...
A while before SPM, my copy of The Sims 3 stopped working on my PC, despite working perfectly fine on the PC behind me. (Not that Jon would know, he lacks interest in TS3) Anyway, I was okay with it for a while, since there were other stuff to do on the PC.
Alas, eventually, those "other stuffs" had to finish at some point. Sometime during that long break in the middle of SPM, (You know, the one with all the Dark Side and Star Wars stuff) I tried TS3 again. Still no dice.
It's kinda know in our family that all three of our PCs have tendencies to gain free will of their own at any point in time. (Though thankfully, not simultaneously) So, I dismissed this ... inconvenience as a message from a greater power to "Concentrate on your SPM!" I even said to myself, "I'll be darned if The Sims 3 starts working on my computer again after SPM..."
Now, if you're willing to sidestep some technicalities, such as the fact that I technically still haven't finished SPM, with only 2 papers left to go, you might find it kinda ironic that, although it didn't happen exactly how I imagined it to happen, details aside, The Sims 3 is actually working on my PC again.
Though I can't seem to get the World Adventures expansion pack to work for some reason...
Huh... Fellow Sim-er Fiona will kill me if she finds out I'm playing TS3 before SPM is even finished...
It's kinda know in our family that all three of our PCs have tendencies to gain free will of their own at any point in time. (Though thankfully, not simultaneously) So, I dismissed this ... inconvenience as a message from a greater power to "Concentrate on your SPM!" I even said to myself, "I'll be darned if The Sims 3 starts working on my computer again after SPM..."
Now, if you're willing to sidestep some technicalities, such as the fact that I technically still haven't finished SPM, with only 2 papers left to go, you might find it kinda ironic that, although it didn't happen exactly how I imagined it to happen, details aside, The Sims 3 is actually working on my PC again.
Though I can't seem to get the World Adventures expansion pack to work for some reason...
Huh... Fellow Sim-er Fiona will kill me if she finds out I'm playing TS3 before SPM is even finished...____________________
I've been thinking. Tuesday's probably gonna be the last day most of us will ever see each other again. Chemistry is the last paper for some, while others will end after Econs, still others after Tasawur Islam and Engi. Drawing, and the last ones after Chinese Language.
So, Chem is tomorrow, Econs is sometime after that, Tasawur Islam and Engi. Drawing on Thursday, and Chinese next Monday...
So, for those who end at Chemistry, tomorrow's the last day I'll see them in school. I won't see those taking Econs and Chinese. My own last day is on Thursday, though I'll only run into the Tasawur candidates if I come in the morning.
Long story short, Cochrane's class of 2009 is gonna end. Whether we see each other again or not, may the good Lord bless you all. Perhaps one day, destiny will cross us again...
So, Chem is tomorrow, Econs is sometime after that, Tasawur Islam and Engi. Drawing on Thursday, and Chinese next Monday...
So, for those who end at Chemistry, tomorrow's the last day I'll see them in school. I won't see those taking Econs and Chinese. My own last day is on Thursday, though I'll only run into the Tasawur candidates if I come in the morning.
Long story short, Cochrane's class of 2009 is gonna end. Whether we see each other again or not, may the good Lord bless you all. Perhaps one day, destiny will cross us again...

_____________________
Since we're already riding a TS3 wave, today's musical entertainment is the Sims 3 theme.
So, how's prep for Christmas coming along? My blog's all decked out. Can you tell?

No comments:
Post a Comment