That, and I didn't know that it was Thanksgiving. Since it's an American holiday and all that...
(Seriously)
____________________
If any Form 5-er heard (or read) that, I'm gonna have the Force unleashed on me instead...
Thankfully, I've finished it. Completely. All it took was just two and a half days... It was a good way to release all that tension from the Add Maths paper.
Now I can get back to some more important stuff. Like, like... erm...
Ah, that's right, Physics paper next Thursday...
By the way, don't tell any of this to Fiona. She'll go all Dark Side on me if she's found out I haven't finished her Physics notes...
____________________
So, uh, let's see. What else is there to write about? Oh, right. SPM. Almost forgot that it's still ongoing.
Well, actually, no, I was never even close to forgetting it. Just wanted to see how'd folks react to that sort of statement.
Heh, I'm tempting fate here. Still, humour's gonna be on short supply until Physics. I study neither Biology or Accounts, and Engi. Drawing isn't until the 10th. And I have no idea what I just said, or why I said it...
Well, actually, no, I was never even close to forgetting it. Just wanted to see how'd folks react to that sort of statement.
Heh, I'm tempting fate here. Still, humour's gonna be on short supply until Physics. I study neither Biology or Accounts, and Engi. Drawing isn't until the 10th. And I have no idea what I just said, or why I said it...




No comments:
Post a Comment