Tuesday, December 29, 2009

"Skills & Thrills"

This last Sunday was quite interesting. For starters, we have the usual church in the morning, but on that day I stayed back with the Youth Camp committee for the Youth Camp post mortem.

It was... amusing to see how some of the points were argued over.

____________________


After that, to save myself the trouble of going home and having to come all the way back for a little dinner gathering organized by Barney, I just decided to spend the afternoon at his house instead. Heck, I even got to help out in the preparation of the dinner. (My fingers still have a little bit of garlic smell from chopping all that garlic)

Dinner was BBQ. Food was very (very) filling, and the fellowship was much enjoyable.

____________________


And, in other news...


This week marks the fourth (or is it fifth?) week since I first picked up that stringed instrument.

Not to be confused with Guitar Hero. No, believe it or not, I'm practicing with a real guitar. I just kept it clandestine for a while...

Man, it's cool to gain new skills...

No comments: