Thursday, December 10, 2009

"Until We Meet Again"

Who'd have thought the last day off school life to be so... eventful?...

____________________


So, thanks to the Examination Board (never thought I'd say that), I only had to go to school in the afternoon to take my final paper. Woke up at 10.00, did some stuff, the usual.

Then, at 11.00++, got prepared and set out. Stopped at the food court across the road to get lunch. Then, walked all the way to school.

Once I got to school, realized that I left my textbooks, which I wanted to return today, at home. So, left my stuff in the care of my classmates, and walked all the way back home.

Got back home, gathered all the books, and set off all the way back to school.

Total walking time: 1 hour. Distance: 3 km.

After returning the books, I finally got some time to settle down and have lunch. Syahadah commented on how delicious my food looked. Alas, the canteen only set out plastic forks. I think I spent around half-an-hour just eating lunch with a plastic fork...

After stocking up on knowledge for the last time, we went up to the exam hall.

____________________


Hmm, I don't think the sun ever shone so brightly before...

Since it's the Engi. Drawing paper, only my class was left in school at the end. Half of us went to Pizza Hut later, as a kind of class after-party. (Yeah, we know that 5U is busy celebrating elsewhere)

But before that, some of the boys had a little fun of the flour-y kind...

Anyway, yeah. Let's see, we left school at around 4.30 +, got there at +/- 5, oh and we stayed until 7.00.

Boy, time sure flies when you're having a good meal and some laughs with your friends...

Two years ago, only my interest in drawing kept me in this class, otherwise I would have scurried off into the Pure Science stream. Now, I wouldn't trade this class for any other in the world.

Farewell, and until we meet again.


Couldn't really think of another song...

____________________


At last, The Sims 3: World Adventures finally works.

Looks like I am darned. Only when SPM is over can I finally play it...

No comments: